Monday, March 23, 2009

IE 8 vs Google?

An interesting title?

Microsoft lauched IE 8.0 on 20th Mar. 2009. I updated my IE at the earliest time. Have you got yours? If not, check here to download.

I found a very intersting thing. I don't know whether it is the problem of my computer. But I just want to share with you here. When I first open google.com by IE 8.0, the buttons on the google homepage becomes very small. Take a look at the following screen shot.
I tested the new IE in the following days. First I thought it's just the problem of my cache files. But I cleared all the cache files, the problem still occured. Everything is OK with IE 7.0 and Firefox 3.0.7(OS XP SP2). Is it done by MS on purpose or a bug of the new version? I don't know. May be you meet the same problem?

1 comment:

Andrew said...

The bug is with unsigned themes. Disable 'Windows style' in IE 8 settings.