Friday, February 02, 2007

My first Post on my blog...

I got this blog on Oct 6th, 2006.Just came and have a look for google's new product.I found it was funny and post a test page.But at this time,I really decide to write something.

For my first post.I want to introduce some websites I often use.May be useful for you too.

1. www.getafreelancer.com - A very useful site to find a PHP freelance job.Also other programming language jobs..."Become a freelance programmer, web designer, copywriter or translator and let us help you find customers from all over the world! It's free to sign up. Join us and start making money Today!"

2. www.statcounter.com - A free yet reliable invisible web tracker, highly configurable hit counter and real-time detailed web stats. Insert a simple piece of their code on your web page and you will be able to analyse and monitor all the visitors to your website in real-time! Free to use 100 logs,need pay for more...But I think it's enough for personal use.

3. www.fromshawn.com - Some free SEO sofeware..."Who Else Is Sick Of The SEO Hype??? Want Some FREE SEO Tools That Are Better Than The Paid Ones??? Here Ya Go..."

Hope all of these information are useful for you...

No comments: