Saturday, February 03, 2007

Some suggestion to learn PHP and truely understand it

Today I read 2 artcles, found them were very useful for those who are learning and using PHP.Please do not satisfy with what you have learned.Always keep on learning...

1. How to Learn PHP (and Understand It)
I don’t think there’s a day that goes by that I don’t see someone just coming into the world of PHP, eyes bright with promise and hope, ready to tackle just about anything that comes their way. Of course, reality sinks in and, unless they’re already pretty well versed with programming and the thought processes that go on behind it, they might take one look at PHP and run screaming...

2. Just PHP will give you nothing… unless you upgrade yourself
I have been working with PHP for more than 3yrs (I believe still I am beginner in this category) - I was present in several interview board. Which things disappointed me most is the “lack of eagerness” to learn what comes new. Sometime developers thinks that learning Only PHP will help them to get lucrative jobs...

I am a beginner to PHP...So I think I have to start some small projects and do some freelance jobs.Only in this way can enhance my programming level.Practice makes perfect, the more you practice the better you get.Always keep on learning and practising...

No comments: